Sonntag, 6. April 2008

Playground Love...

... the last days were sunny and quite warm so we spent pretty much the whole days outside on playgrounds (to see more have a look into our family album)! We love playgrounds! You get to know so many different people every time, have nice coversations and meet very interesting characters ... and some contacst lead to very nice frindships (Hi Bernadette!!)

Today we spent the whole day at my parents house where Moritz has his own playground in their yard (spoilt little bugger!), so I had time to work on my orders again ... yes, orders, plural, it´s getting more and more.


customized summer beanies and hats


stitching in each strawberry seed per hand


Strawberry fields ...


forever!!!

Oh, and I finally got these "Glanzbilder" for my swap with Püppilottchen ... thank God!!!
I hope she appreciates the effort ...
By the way, thanks to Betty who gave me some realy good hints, where to get these rarities !!!
I can´t show a pic of the one I bought, its a suprise, but I can show you how big the assortement was ...

On the way to the paper store I passed by this very nice flower store ...



Now I´m going to wrap up my spring awakening swap, have a nice sunday evening!

2 Kommentare:

  1. Ich finds genial, dass Du soviel Aufträge hast.
    Die Käppis und Hüte sind aber auch wirklich toll, vorallem die Erdbeeren.

    Und ich bin auf Deinen Swap gespannt, vielleicht kann ich mir dann auch noch ein besseres Bild davon machen und auch mal mitmachen ;-)

    *wink*
    Betty

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hallo Betty!

    Ja, das mit den Aufträgen ist toll, aber momentan ist es ein bisschen viel aufeinmal.
    Ich mag nicht solange das selbe machen ... aber das verstehst DU sicher : D
    Jetzt noch Häkelgemüse für den Kaufmannsladen und 2 Monsterhauben dazu gekommen, dabei würd ich schon so gerne mit dem Filzen beginnen und fürs Nähen hätte ich auch schon sooo viele Ideen!

    Ab und zu ein kleiner Swap ist ganz nett, wie Weihnachten für Kreative!
    Aber zu oft geht ganz schön ins Geld!

    Schönen Tag noch dir und deinen Jungs!

    AntwortenLöschen

Blog-Archiv